Destroying the Myth
Protecting Wild Things and Wild Places
The NTA provides several services which depend on your donations. No matter how small or large, all contributions are appreciated.
• Annual NTA Convention and Sports Show & Regional Conventions and Sports Shows - held nationally, and in the Northeast, Southeast and Western regions of the United States. The largest trapping extravaganza you'll not want to miss. Trapping and outdoor supplies, trap demos, contests and activities, plus much more.
• Regional Leadership Conferences - NTA provides a wealth of information and state leaders give updates and reports about the activities affecting them in their home states. Guest speakers add to the information shared at the conferences.
• Representation at national and international wildlife meetings - the voice of the trapper is important to legislative and informational proceedings, and the NTA helps give that voice to the trapping industry.
• Educational opportunities - The NTA helps provide college scholarships for students to help further their higher education.
• Public information - The NTA publishes many educational pamphlets to better inform the public about trapping. In addition, we also publish the NTA Trapper's Handbook which is used in many trapper education programs throughout the country.
Donate to the National Trappers Association
Copyright© 2012-16 National Trappers Association, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Website by Hawk Mountain
O*NET is updating the occupational classification of Hunters and Trappers in a project for the U.S. Department of Labor. NTA has been asked to assist with this initiative.